Allen County Public Library, Fort Wayne, IN
June 15-17, 2017
Planning your trip
Library location: 900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne, IN 46802.
Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.- 9 p.m.
Friday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday, noon-5 p.m.
Friday, June 16, 9 a.m.: Library orientation and guided tour by staff.
Registration: Click here to register. Registration is limited to CAGGNI members and guests; $10 per member, $15 per guest.
Registration is only available online and will close June 5.
Transportation: On your own, several members are willing to ride share.
Accommodations: Make your own reservations, some members are willing to room share.
Hotel: Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center, 1020 South Calhoun Street, Fort Wayne, IN.
- Special CAGGNI rate $119 + tax per night, June 15 and 16, includes breakfast each morning and parking.
- Book as early as rooms are limited, offer expires May 19.
- Option 1 – Call (260) 420-1100 and mention the group name “CAGGNI”
- Option 2 – Book online at www.hilton.com, using the group code “CAG”
- Option 3 – Book online at our personalized group web page
- If you wish to extend your stay, before or after, please call the hotel and ask for the front desk. Any extension will depend on availability.
Meals: On your own, we are planning a group dinner for Friday night at Don Hall’s The Gas House.